More than $5,000 worth of sunglasses reportedly were stolen from a business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue shortly after midnight May 16.
According to Delaware County Sheriff's reports, deputies responded to an alarm from a security company and arrived to find more than two dozen pairs of sunglasses had been taken. In the process of the burglary, two glass doors sustained an estimated $1,000 in damage, reports said.
The burglary remains under investigation.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* About 4 p.m. May 13, sheriff's deputies were called to a business in the 4800 block of West Powell Road on a report of disorderly conduct and an alleged assault. Three woman from Dayton reported minor injuries, but no arrests were made, reports said.
* The sheriff's department is investigating the theft of more than $1,800 worth of computer equipment from Olentangy High School, 675 Lewis Center Road. Four laptop computers, together worth $1,811, were taken between March 1 and May 15, according to reports.
* A business in the 8800 block of Columbus Pike reported the theft of $350 worth of baby clothes May 19. According to reports, the theft occurred between 3:29 and 3:45 p.m. that day.
* A resident of the 7200 block of Scioto Parkway in Powell reported damage to his fence posts between 10:30 and 11 p.m. May 19.
* A resident of the 2600 block of Schoen Lake Drive in Powell reported the theft of a road bike, valued at $120. The bike reportedly was stolen between 8:14 and 8:52 p.m. May 20.
* A 20-year-old Powell man faces multiple misdemeanor charges after a traffic stop the afternoon of May 19 in the 200 block of Olentangy Ridge Place. According to Powell police reports, officers recovered marijuana and drug paraphernalia as well as alcohol and a fake ID card. The man was issued a court summons.