A 29-year-old woman told Columbus police at 7:17 a.m. May 31 someone had stolen all four tires and wheels from her vehicle while it was parked in the 5400 block of Hayden Station Way.
The victim, who estimated her loss at $5,000, said the theft from her Chevy Tahoe took place after 9 the previous evening.
In other recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports from northwest Columbus:
* Two women who work at a beauty salon in the 6800 block of Caine Road filed a felony theft complaint at 9:56 p.m. May 31.
The women, one 19 and the other 46, accused a customer of taking a $150 hair weave, $750 in weave supplies and $600 of their labor without paying for it after 4 p.m. the previous afternoon.
* A $500 television was stolen during a burglary in the 1000 block of Galliton Court that was reported at 2:34 p.m. May 30.
The victim, a 42-year-old woman, said someone forced their way into her home after 7:12 that morning.
* An 18-year-old man said he was chased with a machete May 30 at 12:50 p.m. in the 5000 block of Garden Grove Boulevard.
The responding officer noted that the "confrontation stemmed from a possible burglary to the listed witness' garage."
* A woman, 21, said she was picked up and slammed to the ground by a man she knew at 1:05 a.m. May 30 at a bar in the 2600 block of Federated Boulevard.
The victim told police the suspect was angry because he believed she had been at a bar with a friend of his while he was in jail.
* Someone kicked in the front door of an apartment in the 2800 block of Springridge Lane between 8:15 a.m. and 6:50 p.m. May 30.
The victim, a 29-year-old man, said two gaming systems worth a combined $600 had been taken.
* Multiple gun shots were fired during a dispute between two men in the 2500 block of Sandbury Boulevard at 7:27 p.m. May 29 and at least one of them struck an occupied structure. No injuries or arrests were reported.
* Two 27-year-old women contacted police at 11:19 p.m. May 27 to report a burglary at their residence in the 1400 block of Snowmass Road. The victims said $20 worth of items were taken in the 11 p.m. break-in.
* A man and woman, both 25 and roommates, gave different accounts to an officer responding to an assault report at 6:47 a.m. May 25 in the 5700 block of Shannon Place.
The woman told the officer the man slapped her in the face and pushed her during an argument. He denied slapping her, but admitted to pushing the woman when "she was blocking his path and refused to move."
The man said she had struck him in the face with her hand. She denied it. "No injuries were visible," the officer stated in his reports.