Three thefts from motor vehicles and one incident of damage to a vehicle were reported May 22 at the same location in the 500 block of Metro Place North.
The incidents resulted in a loss of property and damages totaling $1,678.50.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* A 27-year-old woman was charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs May 24 in the initial block of East Bridge Street.
* Two 19-year-old men were charged with underage alcohol consumption May 24 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* A 30-year-old man was charged with theft of $115 in property, including $15 in cash, a driver's license, a wallet and a work uniform, from a motor vehicle May 23 in the 6500 block of Commerce Parkway.
* A 19-year-old woman was charged with theft May 23 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* Sports equipment worth $2,125 was reported stolen from a vehicle at 11:39 p.m. May 23 in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway.
* Items were reported stolen at 12:03 a.m. May 23 from the U.S. Post Office at 715 Shawan Falls Drive. Police also seized 3.6 grams of marijuana.
* Tools worth $6,490 were reported stolen at 10:50 a.m. May 22 from a parking lot in the 500 block of Metro Place South.
* A check written for $200 was reported stolen at 12:45 p.m. May 21 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* A 45-year-old man was charged with marijuana-drug abuse May 19 in the 5400 block of Brand Road.
* A 46-year-old man was charged with marijuana-drug abuse May 19 in the 4300 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A 45-year-old woman was charged with marijuana-drug abuse May 19 in the 5100 block of Post Road.
* A 36-year-old man was charged with theft May 18 in the 6500 block of Commerce Parkway.
* A sex offense was reported at 10:19 a.m. May 18 in the 7600 Hospital Drive.