A woman on Buckley Road reported she was scammed out of $13,900 she mailed to an unknown person in the Philippines between May 14 and May 16 after the person contacted her and told her she won a lottery sweepstakes.
The woman was told to mail the cash to him in order to obtain her sweepstakes winnings.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* Upper Arlington police responded to Scioto Golf Club, 2196 Riverside Drive, at 11:40 p.m. May 24 after someone reported a suspicious vehicle in the club's lower parking lot.
Upon arrival, officers reported finding two people inside the vehicle, one of whom was a 20-year-old Columbus man who allegedly was found in possession of 36.7 grams of marijuana.
He was charged with possession of drugs and issued a summons to appear in Upper Arlington Mayor's Court. The drugs were seized and entered as evidence into the Upper Arlington Police Division property room.
* A man in the 2900 block of Elmwood Avenue reported someone entered through a common door at his apartment complex and forced entry to a storage unit. A radar detector valued at $250 and video games valued together at $125 were stolen.
* A laptop computer valued at $900 was stolen from Upper Arlington High School, 1650 Ridgeview Road, between 10:50 and 11:40 a.m. May 18.
* A saw valued at $500, a saw valued at $400, a compressor valued at $159, a fan valued at $99, an air hose valued at $75 and a stand valued at $30 were stolen from a Blacklick man while the equipment was at a job site in the 1700 block of Upper Chelsea Road between 6:30 p.m. May 24 and 7:30 a.m. May 25.
* A juvenile girl, age and address not provided, reported $500 was stolen from her while she was at Upper Arlington High School, 1650 Ridgeview Road, between 3:22 and 4:14 p.m. May 13.
* A global-positioning service device valued at $170, a wallet valued at $30, three credit cards and $9 in cash were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked outside a residence in the 1500 block of Waltham Road between 8 p.m. May 24 and 8 a.m. May 25.
* An 18-year-old man with an address on Reed Road was driven to the Upper Arlington Fire Division Station 72, 3861 Reed Road, for treatment for a possible drug overdose at 6:12 p.m. May 22. He then was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital.
* A backpack valued at $50, miscellaneous clothing valued together at $45, five DVDs belonging to two separate public libraries and valued together at approximately $100, two library books valued together at $25 and a key card valued at $5 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked outside a residence in the 1700 block of Bedford Road between midnight and 6 a.m. March 23.
* A tire on a vehicle parked in the 2000 block of Coventry Road was punctured between 10 p.m. May 18 and 12:01 p.m. May 19. The tire was valued at $700, police reports said.