A graduation banner valued at $70 was reported stolen to the New Albany Police Department at 12:47 p.m. May 29 in the 6900 block of New Albany Links Drive.
The case is considered inactive, said New Albany Sgt. Kris Daniels.
In other recent New Albany police incident reports:
* A 37-year-old Columbus woman was cited for drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 11:03 p.m. June 3 at state Route 161 and Beech Road.
* A 47-year-old Westerville man was arrested for OVI after police stopped him for speeding at 8:33 p.m. June 3 at state Route 161 and Kitzmiller Road.
* A Pataskala woman, 36, was arrested for OVI after police responded to a reckless-driver report at 11:50 p.m. June 2 on state Route 161 and U.S. Route 62.
* A 25-year-old Newark man was cited for open container after police stopped his vehicle for a marked-lane violation at 7:35 p.m. June 2 at state Route 161 and Beech Road.
* A 23-year-old Pataskala man was cited for drug paraphernalia, drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use after an officer stopped his vehicle for speeding at 12:27 p.m. May 29 at state Route 161 and Johnstown Road. The officer found marijuana wax and drug paraphernalia.
* A 62-year-old New Albany man was arrested for OVI after a traffic stop for not having vehicle tail lights activated at 3:03 a.m. May 29 in the 7700 block of Brandon Road.
* A 28-year-old Columbus man was cited for open container after a traffic stop at 12:40 a.m. May 28 at Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road and Market Street.