Musical instruments were the targets in two reported burglaries in Hilliard.
A trumpet worth $2,000 was reported stolen between 11:45 and 11:55 p.m. June 1 from the 4500 block of Edler Court, according to the Hilliard Division of Police. In addition, an acoustic guitar in a case and an electric guitar were reported stolen between May 1 and June 1 from the 4900 block of Hawkstone Road. Property loss was reported at $648.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Batteries, a battery charger and tools were reported stolen at 12:30 p.m. June 6 in the 2900 block of Walker Road. Property loss was reported at $665.
* A woman told police June 1 a bank card was stolen March 31 or April 1 from the 5300 block of Dexter Avenue.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for improper handling of a firearm and felony drug abuse at 9:45 p.m. June 2 in the 3800 block of Lattimer Street.
* A 46-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:15 a.m. June 3 at Leap Road and Hickory Chase Way.
* A 31-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments at 2:30 a.m. June 6 at Cemetery Road and Hillcrest Street West.
* An 18-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse at 12:45 a.m. June 7 in the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and drug abuse at 2:30 p.m. June 7 at Alton Darby Creek and Roberts roads.
* A 25-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 3:55 p.m. June 7 at Scioto Darby Road and Luxair Drive.