Powell police are investigating after multiple people in the Golf Village subdivision reported thefts from and damage to their vehicles during the overnight hours June 5.
According to reports, a vehicle in the 7700 block of Gateway Lane was broken into between midnight and 5 a.m., with damage to windows and the theft of a wallet containing credit cards and cash.
Similar reports were taken in the 3100 and 3300 blocks of Winding Woods Drive; the 8300 block of Flagg View Drive; the 7800 block of Gateway Drive; the 3300 block of Timberside Drive; the 8800 block of Trail Lake Drive; and the 3300 block of Pine Way.
In total, residents reported more than $1,500 in losses through damage and theft.
Also in the Golf Village area, a man reported the theft of a pickup truck valued at $15,000 from the 8200 block of Trail Lake Drive. According to reports, the keys were left in the vehicle, which was unlocked at the time of the theft. The vehicle was stolen between 9 p.m. June 5 and 7:36 a.m. June 6.
Anyone with information is asked to call Powell police at 614-885-5005.
In recent Delaware County Sheriff's reports:
* A window at Alum Creek Elementary School, 2515 Parklawn Drive, was vandalized between 1 and 1:30 a.m. May 21, resulting in about $1,000 in damage, reports said.
A window at Tyler Run Elementary School, 580 Salibury Drive, also was vandalized at 7:13 p.m. June 2, with damage estimated at $500.
* An apartment in the 1000 block of Bayridge Drive reportedly was burglarized between 10 a.m. and noon May 22. Damage was estimated at around $1,500.
* A Powell woman told deputies her purse and credit cards were stolen by an unknown suspect between 5 and 6 p.m. May 29, while she was shopping at a business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike.
* A Columbus man told deputies his cellphone, cash and car keys were stolen between 4:30 and 4:43 p.m. May 30 while he was at a business in the 4800 block of West Powell Road.
* Deputies arrested a 55-year-old Columbus man May 31 and charged him with theft after responding to a call at a business in the 7400 block of Graphics Way. According to reports, more than $700 worth of tools and clothing were stolen about 8:45 a.m. May 31.
* A Powell man reported his tires were vandalized between 1 and 1:30 p.m. May 30, while his vehicle was parked at a business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue. Damage was estimated at $200.
* A 38-year-old Ashville man was charged June 1 with theft after allegedly stealing more than $774 worth of clothing from a business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue.
* A 33-year-old Dublin man was charged June 1 with felonious assault and resisting arrest after an altercation at a business in the 6000 block of Glick Road, reports said.