An employee at a store in the 400 block of Lancaster Avenue told police at 3 p.m. June 9 that he saw a drug deal occur in front of the business.
He reported a "real skinny" young black man, about 5-feet, 10-inches tall, wearing a white tank top and blue jeans, with hair in "dreads in a ponytail" rode up on his bicycle and sold marijuana to another black male.
The employee said the young man then rode away toward the back of the building on his bicycle. He gave officers a thumb drive with security video of the drug and money exchange.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* Several witnesses reported they heard shots at 10 p.m. June 10 on Lucks Road. One witness reported seeing a group of juveniles yelling at each other outside a silver Honda Accord with a missing headlight shortly after hearing the gunshots. Officers found shell casings at the corner of Steckel and Lucks roads but did not locate the juveniles.
* Police administered Narcan twice to a 33-year-old woman at 12:24 a.m. June 11 at a residence on Bernese Court, after a caller said she overdosed on Vicodin and Xanax. According to the police report, the woman was revived just before medics arrived to take her to the OhioHealth emergency facility on East Main Street.
* A manager told police at 4:22 a.m. June 13 eight people were involved in a dispute with staff members at a business in the 2000 block of Brice Road. He said the people "broke dishes and threw hot water" on staff members. The people left in a white car before police arrived, according to the police report.
* Officers arrested a 38 year-old woman on an outstanding drug trafficking warrant after receiving a complaint about a suspicious car at 1:12 a.m. June 14 from a business in the 8000 block of East Broad Street. Officers found the woman in her car parked at that location and discovered the outstanding warrant after running her license.
* Witnesses reported a white woman was walking along Lucks Road pulling on car doors to see if vehicles were unlocked at 1:45 a.m. June 14. Officers caught up with the woman and found out she was wanted for OVI, driving under suspension and falsification. According to the police report, at 3:40 a.m., it was discovered she had marijuana hidden inside her bra.