A resident of the 3300 block of Bear Pointe Circle reported his home had been burglarized between 7 a.m. and 3:07 p.m. June 9, with $1,100 worth of items stolen.
According to Delaware County Sheriff's reports, two computers, a 42-inch TV, two cellphones and an MP3 player were taken.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A business in the 300 block of Enterprise Drive reported a trailer had been stolen about 7:33 p.m. June 7.
A second business in the 200 block of Green Meadows Drive reported the theft of a trailer between 7:03 and 7:50 p.m. the same day.
No arrests have been made in either theft.
* A Powell man June 7 reported the theft of a cellphone valued at $1,200 while at a business in the 8800 block of Columbus Pike.
* A business in the 100 block of Neverland Drive reported the theft of about $75 worth of items. According to reports, the merchandise was taken about 3:04 p.m. June 8.
* Powell police investigated after an attempted burglary at a home in the first block of Traditions Way caused more than $400 in damage to exterior doors.
Reports said the home was broken into between 9 p.m. June 9 and 9 a.m. June 10.
* Police arrested a 17-year old Powell girl and an 18-year old Delaware woman June 10 after receiving a call about a theft in progress at a business in the 10000 block of Sawmill Parkway. According to reports, the two women allegedly stole more than $109 worth of cosmetics.