Upper Arlington police responded to a residence on Nottingham Road at 3 a.m. June 2 after they received a report from a woman who said she was raped there.
According to a police report, the woman said she had consumed alcohol and fell asleep on a couch around 1:30 a.m. June 2.
She said she awoke and was sexually assaulted by a male acquaintance.
As of ThisWeek's press time, police hadn't charged anyone related to the report.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* A juvenile, no gender, age or address provided, gave police a knife found at 8:53 p.m. June 13 in a parking lot in the 1700 block of West Lane Avenue.
* An officer patrolling in the 1600 block of West Lane Avenue at 1:30 a.m. June 11 called the Upper Arlington Fire Division after he smelled something burning in the area and located a "small fire" at the southwest corner of an apartment complex.
The officer was able to put the fire out with an extinguisher. Fire department officials advised they didn't believe the fire was an act of arson, but were unable to determine its cause.
* A 29-year-old Columbus man was charged with burglary after allegedly committing the offense at a residence in the 4400 block of Norwell Drive East at 7:45 p.m. June 9.
* A 39-year-old man in the 4300 block of Mumford Drive was transported to a hospital at 5:21 p.m. June 8 and was revived after police responded to his residence on a report he had overdosed on drugs.
Police reports said officers recovered drugs and drug paraphernalia from the scene, but didn't indicate if anyone was charged. A 48-year-old man living at the residence was taken to the Franklin County jail on a warrant for forgery out of Groveport.
* A computer issued by Upper Arlington Schools was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 2200 block of Cambridge Boulevard between 1 p.m. May 31 and 10 a.m. June 7.
* A 36-year-old Westerville woman was charged with criminal trespass, criminal damaging and failure to disclose personal information after she allegedly entered a hotel in the 1500 block of West Lane Avenue June 5 and damaged a pillow valued at $30. A time of the incident wasn't provided.
* Curtains valued at $5,000 were reported stolen from a backyard in the 2300 block of Onandaga Drive between 8 p.m. May 28 and 2:34 p.m. June 3.