Firearms, firearms accessories, equipment and other weapons worth $1,573 in were reported stolen at 7:28 a.m. June 8 from a vehicle in the 6300 block of Manteo Drive.
The Dublin police officer who filed the report handled three theft calls for service on Twonotch Court, including that of a stolen vehicle, according to Dublin police reports.
The report stated that because Twonotch is two streets away from Manteo, the probability of the same suspect's involvement in both incidents is likely.
Between June 15 and June 17, Dublin police department received 20 calls concerning theft from vehicles and one theft of a motor vehicle, according to a June 20 press release.
About half the thefts involved unlocked vehicles, according to the release.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* Merchandise worth $1,100 was reported stolen at 1:38 p.m. June 15 from a business in the 6500 block of Sawmill Road.
* A total of $2,500 in property was reported stolen at 9:31 a.m. June 15 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Shier-Rings Road.
* An 18-year-old man was charged with falsification June 15 in the 5700 block of Tara Hill Drive.
* An man, 18 and a man, 19, were charged with marijuana-drug abuse June 15 at U.S. Route 33 East and Frantz Road.
* A total $205 in property, including $105 in cash and weapons and electronics, was reported stolen at 11:17 p.m. June 13 in the 200 block of Perth Drive.
* An iPhone valued at $500 was reported stolen at 9:27 p.m. June 13 in the 7400 block of Avery Road.
* Damages totaling $750 were reported at 1:59 p.m. June 13 following a burglary in the 6000 block of Holywell Drive.
* Identity fraud was reported June 13 in the 7200 block of Sawmill Road.
* A stolen vehicle and other vehicle accessories totaling $351,855 was reported at 9:30 a.m. June 13 at a business in the 6500 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* An incident of menacing was reported at 5:41 p.m. June 12 in the 6400 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* Clothing and a duffel bag worth a combined total of $60 was reported stolen at 11:26 a.m. June 12 from a vehicle in the 7400 block of Wyndle Court.
* A woman, 42, was charged with receiving stolen property June 12 in the 7400 block of Tullymore Drive.
* Police on June 12 investigated a report of a curfew violation in the 6700 block of Monticello Lane.
* A man, 19, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia June 12 at Coffman and Brand roads.
* Property, including merchandise and a laptop computer worth a combined total of $750, was reported stolen at 8:48 p.m. June 11 in the 6300 block of Manteo Drive.
* A man, 18, was charged with marijuana drug abuse June 11 at Earlington Parkway and Parkmill Lane.
* A man, 20, was charged with theft June 11 in the 200 block of Perth Drive.
* A total of $7,635 of checks, a wireless speaker and jewelry was reported stolen at 8:48 p.m. June 10 from the 400 block of Metro Place North.
* A man, 31, was charged with domestic violence- simple assault June 10 in the 6600 block of Longshore Street.
* A residence in the 3900 block of Summit View Road was reported broken into at 11:03 p.m. June 9. Damages estimate was listed at $600.
* Cash totaling $105 was reported stolen at 1:49 p.m. June 9 from the 4500 block of John Shields Parkway.
* A total of $80 in cash, credit and debit cards, a driver's license and a Social Security card was reported stolen at 1:29 p.m. June 9 in the 7800 block of Nassau Loop.
* A woman, 32, was charged with domestic violence-simple assault June 9 in the 400 block of Metro Place South.
* Property, including a wallet, driver's license and credit and debit cards worth a combined total of $175, was reported stolen at 9:10 p.m. June 8 in the 4500 block of Bridge Park Avenue.
* A man, 27, was arrested for theft June 8 in the 4400 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A man, 41, was charged with marijuana-drug abuse at Avery and Shier Rings roads.