A warrant for felony theft was filed in Franklin County Municipal Court for the arrest of a 51-year-old Columbus woman for the theft of $1,100 in merchandise reported stolen at 1:38 p.m. June 15 from a business in the 6500 block of Sawmill Road.
An employee told Dublin police the woman pushed a shopping cart past the point of sale with merchandise in it and that the business had received an anonymous tip June 13 that the woman was going to commit theft there.
Police reviewed video and confirmed her identity through her driver's license photo.
In other recent Dublin police department incident reports:
* A 25-year-old man was charged with marijuana-drug abuse June 20 at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, 5600 Post Road.
* A 31-year-old man was charged with marijuana-drug abuse June 20 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* A line trimmer valued at $250 was reported stolen at 10:30 p.m. June 18 from a residence in the 5800 block of Glendavon Court.
* An 18-year-old man was charged with marijuana-drug abuse June 18 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* A vehicle valued at $14,000 was reported stolen at 9:49 a.m. June 17 in the 6500 block of Baronscourt Loop.
* A 52-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 17 at Interstate 270 North and Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* Property worth $2,700, including $100 in cash and an electric welder, was reported stolen at 11:21 a.m. June 16 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Avery Road.
* A loaded .38-caliber firearm was reported stolen at 10:58 a.m. June 16 from a vehicle in the 6600 block of Carinlough Place.
* A 35-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 16 on Corbins Mill Drive.
* Vehicle accessories valued at $2,500 were reported stolen at 9:31 a.m. June 15 from a parking lot in the 5500 block of Shier-Rings Road.
* An 18-year-old man was charged with falsification June 15 in the 5700 block of Tara Hill Drive after police investigated a hit-skip accident.