Franklin County Auditor Clarence Mingo has scheduled six tax-reduction mobile events at Columbus Metropolitan Library system locations in July and August.
In addition to offering information about various tax-reduction programs, staff members will be available to discuss home-sale prices and their effects on homeowners.
The schedule includes:
* 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 17, at the Parsons branch, 1113 Parsons Ave., Columbus.
* 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 27 at the Gahanna branch, 310 Granville St., Columbus.
* 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Aug. 7 at the Franklinton branch, 1061 W. Town St., Columbus.
* 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Aug. 13 at the Northside branch, 1423 N. High St., Columbus.
* Aug. 20 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Whitehall branch, 4445 E. Broad St., Whitehall.
Property owners who cannot attend mobile events can call the Franklin County Auditor's Office at 614-525-4663 or email questions to email@example.com.
For information, go to franklincountyauditor.com or call 614-525-7315.