Hilliard Division of Police officers are looking for a driver who fled from them early July 8.
An officer attempted to stop the driver, who was observed speeding eastbound in the 4100 block of Cemetery Road shortly after 6 a.m. July 8.
The officer, who was westbound, initiated a pursuit onto Interstate 270 South, Lt. Ron Clark said. Officers lost contact with the vehicle near Roberts Road, he said.
An arrest warrant was issued for the owner of the vehicle, Clark said, who matched the description of the man police saw driving it when the pursuit began. The charge of eluding police is a misdemeanor.
The man had not been arrested as of July 17.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A burglary was reported between 9 p.m. July 3 and 6 p.m. July 4 from a residence in the 3700 block of Davidson Road.
A bicycle worth $500 was reported stolen. No forced entry was made because a garage door was left open, police said.
* A 32-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor, at 11:40 p.m. July 4 in the 5100 block of Wyandot Place.
* A 29-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:20 p.m. July 6 at Circle and Gaymon drives.
* A 19-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse at 6 p.m. July 8 in the 3900 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* A 34-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, at 10:30 p.m. July 9 in the 2600 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* A 20-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:45 p.m. July 9 in the 4100 block of Saturn Road.