Columbus police received three reports of vehicle thefts recently in the German Village area.
A $60,000 Lincoln Navigator was reported stolen between 9 p.m. July 12 and 7 a.m. July 13 from the 400 block of Reinhard Avenue, according to Columbus Division of Police web reports.
A $4,500 Toyota Camry was stolen between 9 p.m. July 18 and 9 a.m. July 19 from the 400 block of East Kossuth Street.
A GMC work truck, value undetermined, and $5,000 worth of tools, was stolen between 2:45 and 3 p.m. July 19 from a business in the 400 block of East Livingston Avenue.
In other recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports from the area:
* A man and woman said they were robbed at gunpoint while walking home from a bar at 1:46 a.m. July 13 in the 200 block of East Moler Street.
The victims said the suspects forced them to the ground and stole $250 worth of cash, a $120 wallet, a bank card and a cellphone, value unknown.
* At 1:48 pm. July 13, a 21-year-old man, address unknown, was accused of assaulting another man at the intersection of Beck Street and Parsons Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
* At 4 p.m. July 17 at East Columbus Street and South Washington Avenue, a man said a suspect pushed him off of his bicycle and kicked him multiple times in the torso.
The victim drove himself to the hospital for treatment, police reports said.
* Between midnight and 10 a.m. July 16, someone broke a window and caused damage to the door seal on a truck in the 400 block of East Kossuth Street. The estimated amount of damage had not yet been determined.
* Between midnight and 8 a.m. July 16, four wheels valued at $4,000 were stolen from a truck in the 700 block of South Sixth Street.
The truck was placed on cinder blocks after the wheels were removed.