A burglary was reported between 4 and 6:30 p.m. July 14 at a residence in the 3400 block of Portrush Avenue, according to the Hilliard Division of Police.
Two mountain bicycles worth $400 were reported stolen.
The garage door was left open when the owner went to the store, Sgt. Suzanne Muraco said.
The bicycles have not been recovered and officers have no suspects, she said.
Such cases are considered inactive but not closed, she said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A utility trailer worth $2,000 was reported stolen between 7:30 p.m. July 11 and 5:30 p.m. July 13 from the 4300 block of Weaver Court North.
* A computer bag, a laptop computer, an iPad, sunglasses, a tumbler and prescription medication were reported stolen between 4 p.m. July 12 and midnight July 13 from a vehicle in the 5200 block of Franklin Street. Estimated loss was $4,796.
* A coffee set, scarves, refrigerator magnets, a cellphone and coffee were reported stolen between 1:30 and 4 p.m. July 16 from a residence in the 4800 block of Duke Philip Drive. Estimated loss was $2,190.
* A temporary license plate was reported stolen between 4:30 and 8:30 p.m. July 12 from a vehicle in the 5700 block of Turner Lane.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen between 10 a.m. July 14 and 4 a.m. July 15 from the 6600 block of Tanager Lane. Estimated loss was $30.
* Ice-hockey skates worth $150 were reported stolen at 5:25 p.m. July 18 from the 4800 block of Duke Philip Drive.
* A 25-year-old man was arrested for illegal processing of drug documents, a felony charge, at 1:20 p.m. July 13 at a store in the 4000 block of Britton Parkway.
* A 35-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony charge, at 6 p.m. July 13 in the 3800 block of Leap Road.
* A 34-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments and a 26-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 6 p.m. July 14 in the 4000 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for trafficking in drugs, a felony charge, at 10:10 p.m. July 15 at Linda Road and Leemar Drive.