A Liberty Township woman reported the theft of more than $1,100 worth of items and cash after her home in the 8900 block of Shaffer Drive was burglarized July 11.
According to Delaware County Sheriff's reports, someone entered the home through an unlocked garage door between 2:04 and 2:55 p.m. and took two wallets containing a passport and Social Security card, checks and $350 worth of cash.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike reported the theft of $600 worth of electronics, including four 32-inch televisions, between 3:57 and 4:04 a.m. July 9.
* Two drills, together worth more than $370, were stolen between 4:30 and 4:46 p.m. July 10 from a business in the 8700 block of Owenfield Drive.
* A Powell woman reported being the victim of theft July 13 while at a business in the 4800 block of West Powell Road. According to reports, more than $1,800 worth of items were stolen between 5:15 and 5:30 p.m., including a cellphone and bag containing clothing and $200 in cash.
* A resident of the 3100 block of Vinson Drive on July 14 reported vandalism to her front door, which caused $100 in damage. According to reports, the door was damaged between 10 and 11 p.m. the previous day.
* A resident of the 7600 block of Orange Station Loop on July 15 reported the theft of two license plates, which were removed from a vehicle between 3:27 and 4:34 p.m. that day.
* A 30-year old Columbus woman was charged with misdemeanor theft July 13 after Powell police responded to a business in the 10000 block of Sawmill Parkway.
According to reports, the woman allegedly stole more than $182 worth of merchandise, including three wristwatches, cosmetics, shorts and underwear.
* A business in the 200 block of North Liberty Road reported the theft of $21 worth of food at 8:18 a.m. July 17.