Take advantage of the warm weather while you can by sitting on one of the dozens of patios that restaurants throughout central Ohio have to offer.
Four panelists shared where you can find the best restaurant or bar patios in this week's episode of "The Great Food Debate."
"The Great Food Debate" is a weekly podcast about where to find the best food, drinks and specialties around central Ohio.
This episode's panelists are:
• Nikki Seeley, creator of the @SweetlyCbus Instagram account
• Julie Miller, founder of the Columbus-based blog, "What Should We Do Today?"
• Jayme Hitchcock, community manager for Yelp! Columbus
• Megumi Robinson, director of public relations for Experience Columbus
Where can the best patio be found in central Ohio?
Nikki's pick: Cimi's Bistro at Pinnacle (1500 Pinnacle Club Drive, Grove City)
Julie's pick: Northstar Cafe (951 N. High St., Short North)
Jayme's pick: Seventh Son Brewing Co. (1101 N. Fourth St., Italian Village)
Megumi's pick: Basi Italia (811 Highland St., Columbus)
Other restaurants mentioned in this episode:
• Tucci's (35 N. High St., Dublin)
• The Old Bag of Nails Pub (locations in Bexley, Delaware, Gahanna, Hilliard, Marysville, Newark, Pickerington, Upper Arlington, Westerville and Worthington)
• Grandview Cafe (1455 W. Third Ave., Columbus)
• Milestone 229 (229 Civic Center Drive, Columbus)
• Mitchell's Ocean Club (4002 Easton Station, Easton Town Center, Columbus)
• The Crest Gastropub (locations in Clintonville and Columbus, but the Clintonville location was specifically mentioned for its rooftop patio)
• Valter's at the Maennerchor (976 S. High St., Columbus)
• The Table (21 E. Fifth Ave., Columbus)
• Graeter's (specifically the location at 2282 E. Main St., Bexley)
• Vaso (6540 Riverside Drive, Dublin)
• Juniper (580 N. Fourth St., Columbus)
• The Boat House (679 W. Spring St., Columbus)
• Brewdog Franklinton (463 W. Town St., Columbus)
• Union Cafe (782 N. High St., Short North)
• Pins Mechanical Co. (locations in Columbus and Dublin)
• Katalina's (1105 Pennsylvania Ave., Columbus, as well as a Clintonville location coming soon)
• Lindey's (169 E. Beck St., Columbus)
• Fox in the Snow (locations in German Village, Italian Village and a New Albany location coming soon)
• Barcelona (263 E. Whittier St., Columbus)
• Sweet Carrot (locations in Grandview Heights, Polaris and a Dublin location coming soon)
• Cosecha Cocina (987 N. Fourth St., Columbus)
• Watershed Kitchen and Bar (1145 Chesapeake Ave., Suite D, Columbus)
• Condado (locations in downtown Columbus, Clintonville, Easton, and the Short North)
• Hofbrauhaus Columbus (800 Goodale Blvd., Columbus)
• Standard Hall (1100 N. High St., Columbus)
• Brazenhead (1027 W. Fifth Ave., Columbus)
New episodes are released every Friday. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher. Have any suggestions on what we should talk about? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @ThisWeekNews.
After you subscribe, the latest episodes will be downloaded automatically to your phone or tablet so you can listen during your commute while working out or making dinner.
This podcast was produced by Scott Hummel, ThisWeek assistant managing editor, digital, and hosted by Abby Armbruster, ThisWeek social-media strategist.