A 50-year-old man, told police he was assaulted at 3:28 a.m. July 23 in his apartment in the 4800 block of Tamarack Boulevard by a woman he described as a "local streetwalker" he had invited in for a cup of coffee.
"The victim stated he had made coffee and when he went to retrieve the creamer from the suspect, she struck him about the left side of his face," the report states. "The victim stated he believed the suspect must have thought he was going to assault her when he went to retrieve the coffee creamer. The victim stated he became dizzy after being struck."
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A man, 60, said he was robbed at gunpoint at 9:35 p.m. July 21 at an apartment in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road.
The suspects, whom the victim named, made off with $1,500 worth of jewelry, $282 in cash, three watches valued at a combined $250 and a $150 cellphone, according to the responding officer.
* Two men, one 22 and the other 24, said they were driving in the 2400 block of East Dublin- Granville Road at 2:25 a.m. July 26 when they pulled alongside a man and "asked if they could have the items that the suspect had stolen from victim one's vehicle about 2 a.m." in front of an address on Kirkland Way.
The suspect responded by reaching into his right front pocket and pulling out a small black handgun. The men in the car said they put their heads down and drove away.
* A woman, 34, said someone kicked in the door of her home in the 4700 block of Kingshill Drive between 5:30 a.m. and 1:38 p.m. July 26. She said her mother happened to drive by the residence and spotted the open door, along with her daughter's ex-boyfriend riding in the area on a black bicycle. The victim stated that her mother took her dog from the house before contacting police. A bicycle was the only thing said to be missing.
* A resident of an apartment in the 4800 block of Kingshill Drive filed a felony theft complaint at 11:23 a.m. July 26, saying that he paid $2,760 Feb. 4 to a suspect he named for two airline tickets that he never received.
* A man, 26, said his car was stolen in the 4500 block of Heaton Road at 12:04 a.m. July 25 by three men, one of whom punched him in the eye, after which the other sprayed him with Mace while the third held his hair. The report did not list the value of the vehicle.
* A $220 television and $275 sound system were among items taken in a break-in of an apartment in the 5800 block of North Meadows Boulevard that was reported at 7:25 p.m. July 25. The resident, a 59-year-old man, said a witness observed a suspect he named break a window.
* Tools and supplies worth more than $900 were stolen from an address in the 5700 block of Ironwood Court, according to a report filed at 8:23 p.m. July 25. A representative for the apartment complex said the burglary happened sometime after 4:30 p.m. July 24.
* Three suspects robbed a woman, 19, at gunpoint at 5:10 p.m. July 24 in the 1900 block of Tamarack Circle North. The victim said they took $200 in cash, a $500 cellphone, a $50 necklace, her military identification and a pair of shoes worth $190.
* A fight that started inside a bar in the 4600 block of Morse Centre Road at 2:30 a.m. July 22 eventually resulted in a man, 32, being robbed of $650 in cash. The victim said he and the other combatant continued their fight after being removed from the establishment. During the fight, an onlooker allegedly noticed the cash and took it.
* A man from Balch Springs, Texas, said two suspects robbed him at gunpoint in the 1200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road at 5:35 a.m. July 21.
The victim, 34, said the robbers took two cellphones and the keys to his house, but the report did not list the value of the items. The Texas resident also said there was video footage of the robbery.