At least 170 people believe they became ill after eating at the Chipotle at 9733 Sawmill Parkway this past weekend.

Iwaspoisoned.com first reported a few illnesses on Monday from customers of the store. As the news broke, according Patrick Quade, the site’s founder, reports of illnesses have flooded in. As of early Tuesday morning, July 31, the site has received more than 105 reports covering at least 170 people.

The Chipotle was closed Monday as a precaution, according to the company. Chipotle also said it was investigating the reports of illness.

Read The Columbus Dispatch's full story.

jmalone@dispatch.com

@j_d_malone