If you want to skip a night of cooking, but need to please not only yourself but your kiddos, too, this is the episode for you.
We talked to four women who gave plenty of suggestions for where to find the best kids menus and where to grab the best meal without worrying about being too loud or disruptive.
Welcome to "The Great Food Debate," where we discuss the best food, drinks and specialties found in central Ohio.
This episode's panelists are:
• Bethia Woolf, co-founder of Columbus Food Adventures
• Nikki Seeley, creator of @SweetlyCbus on Instagram
• Julie Miller, founder of the kid-focused blog, "What Should We Do Today?"
• Julanne Hohbach, editor of Columbus Parent magazine
Where can the best kid-friendly restaurants be found in central Ohio?
Bethia's pick: Sunflower Chinese Restaurant (7370 Sawmill Road, Columbus)
Nikki's pick: Hofbrauhaus Columbus (800 Goodale Blvd., Grandview Heights)
Julie's pick: Giant Eagle Market District (three locations in Columbus -- specifically mentioned: the location at 840 W. Third Ave., Columbus) and Whole Foods Market (multiple locations in central Ohio -- specifically mentioned: the location at 1555 W. Lane Ave., Upper Arlington)
Julanne's pick: 101 Beer Kitchen (locations in Dublin, Gahanna and Westerville)
Other restaurants mentioned in this episode:
• Carsonie's Stromboli & Pizza Kitchen (locations in Upper Arlington and Westerville)
• Lindey's (169 E. Beck St., Columbus)
• The Refectory Restaurant and Bistro (1092 Bethel Road, Columbus)
• Jack & Benny's (three locations in Columbus)
• Northstar Cafe (locations at Easton, Short North and Westerville)
• Sweet Carrot (locations near Grandview Heights, Westerville and Dublin -- coming soon
• Bibibop (10 locations throughout central Ohio)
• Bravo Cucina Italiana (two locations in Columbus)
• Brio Tuscan Grill (locations at Easton Town Center and Polaris Fashion Place)
• The Whitney House (666 High St., Worthington)
• Third & Hollywood (1433 W. Third Ave., Grandview Heights)
• Ikea (1900 Ikea Way, Columbus)
• Menya Ramen (331 W. Bridge St., Dublin)
• Dewey's Pizza (locations in Columbus, Dublin and Worthington)
• Bake Me Happy (106 E. Moler St., Columbus)
• Two Dollar Radio Headquarters (1124 Parsons Ave., Columbus)
• Rusty Bucket (10 locations in central Ohio)
• Bob Evan's (multiple locations in central Ohio)
• Jason's Deli (locations in Columbus, Dublin and Grandview Heights)
• The Draft Room (570 W. Schrock Road, Westerville)
• Sushi Ten (1159 Old Henderson Road, Columbus)
• Fusian (three locations in Columbus)
• Piada Italian Street Food (multiple locations in central Ohio)
• Chipotle (multiple locations in central Ohio)
• Skyline Chili (12 locations in central Ohio)
• Raising Cane's (13 locations in central Ohio)
• Chick-fil-A (multiple locations in central Ohio)
• Actual Brewing (655 N. James Road, Columbus)
• Combustion Brewery & Taproom (80 W. Church St., Suite 101, Pickerington)
• Lineage Brewery (2971 N. High St., Clintonville)
• Ten Pin Alley (5499 Ten Pin Alley, Hilliard)
New episodes are released every Friday. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher. Have any suggestions on what we should talk about? Email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @ThisWeekNews.
After you subscribe, the latest episodes will be downloaded automatically to your phone or tablet so you can listen during your commute while working out or making dinner.
This podcast was produced by Scott Hummel, ThisWeek assistant managing editor, digital, and hosted by Abby Armbruster, ThisWeek social-media strategist.