A Grove City man reported he was robbed at gunpoint of $70 he withdrew from an ATM shortly after 2:30 p.m. Aug. 18 at a business in the 4200 block of Buckeye Parkway.
He said he went back to his car after making the withdrawal but before he could leave, the male suspect parked a bicycle in front of his vehicle, resting it on the front bumper.
The victim said the suspect walked around to the driver's-side window and threatened him with a .45-caliber semi-automatic handgun, according to reports. The suspect took the money and fled on the bicycle.
In other recent Grove City police reports:
* The owner of a business in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road reported Aug. 17 that a bank informed him four fraudulent checks were written using the company's name and forging his signature between July 25 and Aug. 17. Total value of the checks was $11,600, reports stated.
* A Grove City woman reported her car was stolen Aug. 24 while she was at work in the 4200 block of McDowell Road. The woman said she arrived for work at 3:30 p.m. that day. At 11:40 p.m., a co-worker asked if she had moved her car because the vehicle wasn't where she had parked it, reports stated. She went out to check and discovered her car was missing.
* An Ashville man told police vendor's checks totaling $3,000 and $780 in cash were stolen Aug. 21 from his vehicle while he was inside of the Grove City U.S. Postal Service location, 2082 Stringtown Road.
The man said he was on his way to a bank to make his work deposits for the day when he decided to stop by the post office to drop off some mail. He was in the building for about 10 minutes and when he returned to his vehicle, he found the driver's-side door lock had been punched, according to reports. The bank deposit bag he had left on the front passenger floor board was gone.
* The loss prevention officer at a store in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road told police three suspects stole three laptop computers Aug. 18 from the store.
He said he noticed a display case was unlocked and the computers missing.
A store video showed two men and a woman took the laptops and placed them in a book bag before leaving the store without paying for the merchandise. Total loss was $3,477, reports stated.
* A resident in the 4500 block of Grand Strand Drive told police Aug. 22 that three bowling-ball bags, eight bowling balls and a pair of bowling shoes were stolen overnight from his van. He said he forgot to lock the driver's-side passenger door. Total loss was $2,075, reports stated.
* The manager of a business in the 2200 block of Southwest Boulevard reported batteries were stolen Aug. 19 from two company trucks. Total loss was $1,500. It was the second time in eight days that truck batteries were stolen from the company, according to reports.
* A resident in the 2800 block of Sunset Maple South told police Aug. 21 his car was scratched, with marks made all around the body of the vehicle. Total damage was $1,000, reports stated.
* A resident in the 3500 block of Marshrun Drive told police Aug. 15 the front passenger-side window of her car was broken out overnight, causing $500 in damage.