Gahanna police responded to a report of an attempted break-in at a local residence.
A Tobey Drive resident reported someone tried to break in around 10:30 p.m. Aug. 25, leaving pry marks on the door, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Change was stolen from a vehicle on Kenilworth Court, according to a report received at 9:17 a.m. Aug. 27. The theft occurred in the driveway the previous night, reports said.
* A Leaflock Court resident reported multiple cars spinning out and squealing tires in the parking lot at Middle School South, 349 Shady Spring Drive, according to a complaint received at 10:57 p.m. Aug. 26.
* Chargers were stolen from a vehicle on Sedge Lane, according to a report received at 12:23 p.m. Aug. 26.
* A GPS was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Vista Drive, according to a report received at 12:14 p.m. Aug. 26.
* A Dunbarton Road resident reported a nearby residence has at least eight cars there and people work on random cars in the driveway, according to a complaint received at 9:08 a.m. Aug. 26. Police spoke to the resident and explained the cars can't block the sidewalk. Police also told the resident that cars on the street need to be moved at least every 48 hours.
* A group of people were fighting outside a business in the 200 block of West Johnstown Road, according to a report received at 9:47 p.m. Aug. 25. Police later advised no fight occurred, just yelling among a large group of people who later dispersed.
* An Empire Drive resident received a package that appeared to be full of marijuana, according to a report received at 3:28 p.m. Aug. 25.
* A man was following suspects who shot paintballs at his vehicle near Middle School West, 350 N. Stygler Road, according to a report received at 10:50 p.m. Aug. 24. A Columbus police dispatcher advised him not to follow the vehicle from which paintballs were shot. There was no damage to the vehicle, reports said.
* Items were stolen from a vehicle on Haversham Court North, according to a report received at 7:05 a.m. Aug. 24. The vehicle was unlocked, according to reports.
* A Coronation Avenue resident reported selling a game station and the person who bought it paid with counterfeit money, according to a report received at 7:14 p.m. Aug. 23.
* A window was smashed with a brick at a Muskingum Drive residence, according to a vandalism report received at 7:30 a.m. Aug. 23.
* A juvenile was spray-painting a tree at Worman Drive and North Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 7:05 p.m. Aug. 22. The 10- to 12-year-old male took paint from a driveway and was using it on trees, according to reports. Police were advised it was spray-on chalk that would wash away with water.
* A Shull Avenue resident reported two high school-aged juveniles were knocking on doors and requesting a WiFi password to access porn, according to a complaint received at 3:10 p.m. Aug. 22. The resident wanted to speak to an officer, reports said.