Delaware police said four parked vehicles were entered overnight in the vicinity of the 200 block of Overtrick Drive in incidents reported around 5:44 a.m. Aug. 29.
Stolen items ranged from loose change to cellphones, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A vehicle reported stolen in Richwood was recovered Sept. 2 near Toledo and William streets, reports said.
* A debit card was stolen and fraudulent ATM withdrawals totaled $140 in an identify theft reported at 3:27 p.m. Sept. 2 that affected a resident of the 100 block of Wilder Street.
* Charges of possession of marijuana were filed during a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street at 2:52 a.m. Sept. 1.
* A juvenile made unauthorized charges of $840 on a credit card in the 200 block of Pinecrest Drive in a theft reported at 11:48 a.m. Sept. 1. Charges were forwarded to Delaware Juvenile Court.
* Purchases totaling $221 were made on a credit card in an identity theft in the 200 block of Flint Rock Drive reported about 1:06 p.m. Sept. 1.
* Two women were charged with disorderly conduct after an incident at 1:25 p.m. Sept. 1 in the 600 block West Central Avenue.
* An attempted break-in in the 1100 block of Columbus Pike was reported about 7:23 p.m. Sept. 1.
* A tackle box and six fishing poles, together worth $550, were stolen from a yard in the 700 block of Holly Road in a theft reported at 1:58 p.m. Aug. 31.
* A man was charged with possession of drug-abuse instruments in the first block of South Franklin Street about 11:28 p.m. Aug. 31.
* A stolen vehicle was recovered at 11:19 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike.
* A driver was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at Potter and Winter streets at 1:36 a.m. Aug. 30.
* Drug paraphernalia was found during a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street at 1:35 a.m. Aug. 30.
* Three people were charged with possession of drug-abuse instruments and paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 3:53 a.m. Aug. 30 in the 100 block of East William Street, reports said.
* Medication and loose change were stolen in the 100 block of Bricknell Way in a theft reported at 6:01 a.m. Aug. 30.
* Police said they would file a charge of illegal possession of a firearm after an incident in the 200 block of Chelsea Street at 9 a.m. Aug. 30.
* Diamond earrings valued at $800 and $190 in cash were stolen in the 100 block of East Central Avenue in a theft reported at 11:47 a.m. Aug. 30.
* Loss totaled $6.57 when a box of sandwich bags and two cans of energy drink were stolen in the 1300 block of Sunbury Road at 7 p.m. Aug. 29, reports said.
* A break-in was reported in the 300 block of West Central Avenue at 8 p.m. Aug. 29.
* A motorist was cited for improperly handling a firearm during a traffic stop on Sandusky Street near Wilmer Street about 1:41 a.m. Aug. 28.
* Forgery was reported about 3:30 p.m. Aug. 28 in the first block of London Road after a business reported it was presented with fraudulent checks.
* Medication was reported stolen in the 300 block of South Sandusky Street about 10 p.m. Aug. 28.
* An attempted robbery was reported in the 100 block of London Road about 11:07 p.m. Aug. 28.