Delaware police were called to assist another agency in the 100 block of Oak Hill Avenue at 12:21 a.m. Sept. 9, where they found two intoxicated people unable to care for themselves.
They were issued warnings and taken to a sober person when one of the two, a man, became belligerent with the sober person. Police charged the intoxicated man with disorderly conduct.
In other police reports:
* Windows were broken out during a residential burglary in the first block of Eaton Street, reported at 1:17 p.m. Sept. 10. Nothing was reported missing.
* Prescription medication was stolen in the first block of Hayes Street in a theft reported at 8:28 p.m. Sept. 9. No value was listed for the medication.
* A gym bag containing workout shoes, wrist wraps, a radio and other workout equipment was taken from a car in the 2000 block of Nutter Farms Lane at 12:58 p.m. Sept. 8. The stolen items have a combined value of $440.
* Police used Narcan to revive a man reported passed out as a passenger in a vehicle in the 900 block of Sunbury Road at 2:30 p.m. Sept. 8. The man was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital.
* Two men were charged with disorderly conduct after police were called to a fight at 3:02 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 100 block of Montrose Avenue.
* A juvenile was charged with petty theft through juvenile court following the recovery of a bicycle stolen in the 500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, in a report taken at 3:31 p.m. Sept. 7.
* Drugs and drug-abuse instruments were found during a traffic stop about 8:55 a.m. Sept. 7 at U.S. Route 23 and Pennsylvania Avenue.
* Fraudulent purchases in the Columbus area, totaling about $200, were made with a credit card stolen from a resident of the 300 block of Cherry Leaf Road, in an identity theft reported at 3:38 p.m. Sept. 6.
* Police investigated a report of marijuana trafficking at 7:17 p.m. Sept. 6 in the first block of Williams Drive.
* A .380 caliber pistol valued at $280 was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the first block of Bernard Avenue in a theft reported at 12:09 a.m. Sept. 4.
* Marijuana, drug paraphernalia and other suspected drugs were found during a traffic stop at U.S. Route 23 and William Street at 2:27 a.m. Sept. 6.