Delaware police said two residents reported losses of thousands of dollars earlier this month to crimes involving debit and credit cards.
Fraudulent charges totaled about $4,300 after a debit card was stolen in the 1000 block of Columbus Pike, reported at 6:54 a.m. Sept. 14. A resident of the 100 block of Blakemore Drive reported fraudulent charges of about $2,400 on his credit card in an identity theft reported around 10:48 a.m. Sept. 17.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Police reportedly found marijuana while investigating a suspicious vehicle in the 100 block of Shelbourne Forest Way at 12:31 a.m. Sept. 18.
Curfew-violation charges against two juveniles were forwarded to juvenile court, with charges of possession of marijuana also forwarded against one of the juveniles, reports said.
* A resident was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia during a search about 4:53 p.m. Sept. 17 in the first block of West William Street, according to reports.
* A man reportedly was charged with possession of marijuana about 3:07 a.m. Sept. 16 in the 200 block of West William Street.
* A woman was arrested following an assault reported at 6:49 a.m. Sept. 16 in the 300 block of West William Street.
* A van with an estimated value of $1,500 to $2,000 was stolen in the 100 block of East William Street in a theft reported at 12:01 p.m. Sept. 15.
* A cellphone valued at $500 was taken during a dispute between a man and woman reported about 12:16 a.m. Sept. 15 in the 100 block of Halstead Court.
* About 11:36 p.m. Sept. 13, the theft of $40 from a parked vehicle was reported in the 100 block of South Franklin Street.
* A cellphone valued at $400 was reported stolen about 6:30 a.m. Sept. 12 from the 2000 block of Nutter Farms Lane.
* Nothing was reported stolen when a window was broken and an apartment entered during a break-in about 1:17 p.m. Sept. 10 in the first block of Eaton Street.
* A package with an estimated value of $50 was reported stolen from a front porch at 10:46 a.m. Sept. 10 in the 300 block of South Sandusky Street.