Gahanna police recently received complaints about the windows of garages being broken at local residences.
Someone threw a paver brick through a garage window in the 400 block of West Johnstown Road at 2 a.m., according to a report received at 5:31 a.m. Sept 18.
The window of a garage was broken in the 400 block of Debra Lane, according to a report received at 10:39 p.m. Sept. 13. The garage is detached from the residence. The resident was unsure if anyone gained access to the house, reports stated.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A Dunbarton Road resident advised that someone moved the screens on three windows overnight, according to a report received at 10:10 a.m. Sept. 17.
* A Lytton Way resident reported license plates were taken from her vehicle, according to a complaint received at 2:55 p.m. Sept. 15. She advised she already went to the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles for replacements, reports said.
* A customer inside a Morse Road business refused to leave and allegedly made threats against the manager, according to a report received at 12:44 p.m. Sept. 15. The man was walking around the business yelling and engaging other customers, reports said. According the caller, the disagreement was over the amount of available chicken wings, reports said.
* Gahanna police advised Lincolnshire Road residents to contact Ohio State University about a ticket scam, according to a report received at 12:29 p.m. Sept. 14. A resident said her football tickets were stolen online Aug. 31 through a ticket sales and distribution company. The company told her to file a report with police, reports said. The tickets were reissued, according to reports.
* An unidentified person tried to break into the front door of a residence in the 700 block of Black Gold Avenue, according to a report received at 12:23 p.m. Sept. 14.
* Soccer nets were damaged at Headley Park, 1031 Challis Springs Drive, according to a report received at 7:34 p.m. Sept. 12.
* Two dogs were left in a vehicle at the Gahanna/John E. Bickley YMCA, 555 YMCA Place, according to a report received at 5:06 p.m. Sept. 12. The dogs had been there for more than four hours and this is a continuing issue, according to reports.
Police said the dogs were fine, although the owner was advised not to leave the dogs in the vehicle, according to reports.
* Property was reported stolen from a Regents Road garage, according to a report received at 3:33 p.m. Sept. 12. There was no forced entry, reports said.
* A woman in her late 20s to early 30s tried to pass a counterfeit $20 at a business in the 200 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 2:59 p.m. Sept. 12. While police were on the scene, an additional counterfeit bill was reported from the previous week, reports stated.
* A man was lying on the ground in the lot of a business in the 100 block of Granville Street, according to a report received at 1:55 p.m. Sept. 12. He was a worker taking a nap, reports said.
* A man reported a tree split and fell on a truck in the 900 block of Old Pine Drive, according to a complaint received at 12:49 p.m. Sept. 12. Gahanna's service department had been notified and was en route, reports said.