A New Albany police officer at 5:34 a.m. Sept. 10 was dispatched to the 9000 block of Smith's Mill Road on the report of someone bleeding after an apparent assault.
The person didn't know his attacker, according to the New Albany Police Department report. Police haven't identified a suspect and are investigating the case, said Sgt. Curtis Baker.
In other New Albany police incident reports:
* A 36-year-old Richland man was arrested for OVI at 9:31 p.m. Sept. 16 at North High and East Main streets after officers were dispatched to an accident there.
* Voyeurism was reported at 3:04 p.m. Sept. 14 in the 7400 block of West Campus Road. More information isn't available because the case is under investigation, Baker said, and no one has been charged.
* A 41-year-old Grove City woman was cited for drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 12:13 p.m. Sept. 14 at state Route 161 and Johnstown Road in which police found marijuana-drug paraphernalia.
* A 45-year-old Columbus man was cited for marijuana possession after a traffic stop at 3:52 p.m. Sept. 13 at Morse and Reynoldsburg-New Albany roads in which police found narcotics and narcotic equipment. The man also was arrested for a warrant from the Ohio State Highway Patrol for no license and failure to signal, Baker said.
* Theft of two credit cards and a cellphone was reported at 4:33 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 6600 block of East Dublin-Granville Road.
* A 21-year-old Reynoldsburg man was cited for speed, expired license and marijuana possession, and a 25-year-old Columbus man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 3:10 p.m. Sept. 12 at Smith's Mill Road and Fitch Path in which police found narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
* A 25-year-old Canal Winchester man was cited for drug abuse, drug paraphernalia and controlled-substance possession or use after a traffic stop at 9:57 a.m. Sept. 10 at New Albany and Central College roads in which marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found.