Televisions and bicycles were stolen in separate thefts earlier this month at three residences, Delaware police reported.
Two televisions -- one valued at $350 and the other worth $2,000 -- were stolen from a home in the first block of Eaton Street during a burglary reported at 12:22 p.m. Sept. 19.
A man was arrested and transported to the Delaware County jail after a BMX bicycle valued at $400 was stolen in a theft reported about 9:44 a.m. Sept. 19 at a residence in the 100 block of West Harrison Street, reports said.
Two mountain bikes, valued at $250 and $100, were stolen in a theft reported about 9:52 p.m. Sept. 22 in the 700 block of Liberty Road.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Police said they would file charges after a traffic stop about 2:12 a.m. Sept. 25 on U.S. Route 23 near Cottswold Drive. The sticker on the vehicle's license plate didn't match the registration, reports said.
* A man was arrested after two candy bars were reported stolen about 2:25 a.m. Sept. 25 in the 100 block of West William Street.
* Charges were sent to Delaware County Juvenile Court after juveniles were reported to be unruly about 12:02 a.m. Sept. 23 in the first block of Noble Street and 11:27 p.m. Sept. 23 in the first block of Beech Street.
* Temporary registration was stolen from a vehicle about 11:30 p.m. Sept. 22 in the 200 block of Emerald Ice Loop.
* A man was charged after his dog bit a neighbor's dog about 1:41 a.m. Sept. 22 in the 100 block of North Washington Street.
* Two intoxicated men were charged with disorderly conduct about 1:52 a.m. Sept. 22 in the first block of North Sandusky Street. One man pushed the other to the ground, but they told police they were friends, reports said.
* A window screen was damaged in an act of vandalism reported about 10:30 a.m. Sept. 22 in the 600 block of Lismore Drive.
* License plates were reported stolen at 11:30 a.m. Sept. 21 in the 100 block of Village Gate Boulevard.
* A vehicle was scratched in an act of vandalism reported at 10:11 a.m. Sept. 21 in the 100 block of East William Street.
* A cellphone valued at $400 was stolen about 11:26 p.m. Sept. 21 in the 100 block of London Road, reports said.
* Cash totaling $60 was reported stolen at 1:17 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 100 block of London Road.