A man was arrested for robbery at 12:34 p.m. Sept. 27 in the first block of West William Street and taken to the Delaware County jail, Delaware police reported.
The man reportedly took a woman's cellphone by force.
Police think the man also may have been trying to take her car, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A vial containing marijuana fell to the ground when a woman exited her vehicle during a traffic stop at 2:48 a.m. Sept. 30 in the first block of North Union Street, reports said.
She was cited for possession, according to reports.
* A driver was cited for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at 1:54 a.m. Sept. 29 on London Road near David Street, reports said.
* Two men reportedly were charged with disorderly conduct after police were called to a reported fight between the two about 2:59 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 600 block of Congress Court.
* A driver was cited for possession of marijuana after a traffic stop about 3:20 a.m. Sept. 29 at U.S. Route 23 and Cottswold Drive, reports said.
* A man was charged with possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at 4:46 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 400 block of South Sandusky Street.
* Charges are pending after a break-in at an apartment in the 700 block of Fern Drive, during which the resident was assaulted in an incident reported at 6:55 p.m. Sept. 27.
* Multiple debit cards suspected of being fraudulent were found during a traffic stop at 11:37 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 1100 block of Columbus Pike, police reported.
* A package containing stain remover valued at $8 was stolen from the doorway of a residence in the first block of North Liberty Street.
The theft was reported at 10:50 a.m. Sept. 27.
* Marijuana and drug paraphernalia reportedly were found during a traffic stop at 10:14 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 300 block of London Road.
* Prescription medication and $15 cash were stolen in the 100 block of West Lincoln Avenue in a theft reported at 7:03 p.m. Sept. 25.
* Charges were filed after a woman was found with marijuana paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 9:30 p.m. Sept. 25 on Columbus Pike near Meeker Way, reports said.
* A wallet containing $3 cash was stolen in a theft reported at 11:51 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 1800 block of Columbus Pike.