A 20-year-old man told Columbus police he was assaulted by another employee at his place of work in the 4800 block of Sawmill Road at 4:30 p.m. Nov. 1.
"On listed date and time, the caller stated he had a verbal dispute with another employee at the restaurant," a police officer wrote in his report.
"He stated the suspect pushed him in the face with a closed fist and also poked him in the chest. The victim stated as the suspect was leaving, he made threats to meet him in the parking lot after the store closes and beat him up. The victim stated he does not wish to pursue charges, but management wanted him to document the incident with the police."
In other recent incident reports from northwest Columbus:
* A 33-year-old man who lives in the 5500 block of Lincoln Center Boulevard contacted police at 12:22 a.m. Oct. 31 after realizing his $550 40-caliber Glock hand gun was missing. The victim said he had the gun when he moved into his current residence July 1.
"Victim thought it was possibly stolen from his vehicle, as he sometimes would leave it in there, but there has not been a forced entry in his vehicle, and nothing besides the additional magazine is missing," the report stated.
* A homeless man, 24, was charged with criminal trespass at 10:47 p.m. Oct. 30 at an apartment complex in the 5000 block of Cobblestone Drive.
The officer who made the arrest noted the property manager previously had issued the suspect a trespass warning.
* A 45-year-old woman from Sanders, Kentucky, said her boyfriend pulled her hair and then punched her in the face and ribs at 8 a.m. Oct. 28 while they were in a parking lot in the 6100 block of Parkcenter Drive.
She refused medical attention when it was offered, according to the officer who handled the complaint.
* Two girls said they were assaulted in the bathroom of Centennial High School at 7 a.m. Oct. 26. "Victim one sustained several scratches on her face during the incident," according to the responding officer.
* A 28-year-old woman said $3,000 was taken from her apartment in the 600 block of Jasonway Avenue on Oct. 26 between 1 and 6:25 a.m. The victim added that she suspects her roommate, who has not been seen in a week.
* Three men, one 25 and the others 24, said someone entered their apartment in the 4600 block of Ralston Court between 6:30 a.m. and 11:45 p.m. Oct. 25. In a report filed the following day at 8:21 a.m., the victims said a $12,000 Ford Fiesta and a $100 gaming system were taken by whoever entered an unlocked sliding glass door.