Two thefts reported the morning of Oct. 26 could be related, according to Dublin police department incident reports.
A purse was reported stolen at 6:07 a.m. from a vehicle in the 6500 block of Perimeter Drive. A window in the was broken to gain access, according to reports.
A second purse was reported stolen at 6:17 a.m. from a vehicle at a similar business in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road. A window in that vehicle also was broken.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* A 35-year-old man was charged with receiving stolen property and a 26-year-old woman was charged with obstructing official business Oct. 26 in the 4200 block of Executive Parkway.
* Cigarettes and vitamin C valued at $216.91 were reported stolen at 3:42 p.m. Oct. 25 from a business in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road.
* Consumable goods valued at $136.67 were reported stolen at 1:07 p.m. Oct. 25 from a business in the 7100 block of Hospital Drive.
* An incident of passing fraudulent checks was reported Oct. 24 in the 300 block of West Bridge Street.
* Two counterfeit bills were used to purchase items Oct. 24 at a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* A 21-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse Oct. 24 in the 6600 block of Rings Road.
* A 27-year-old woman was charged with drug possession Oct. 23 on Interstate 270 West.
* A 26-year-old man was charged with domestic violence-simple assault Oct. 22 in the 6000 block of Perimeter Lakes Drive.
* A 27-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse Oct. 22 in the 6100 block of Emerald Parkway.
* An 18-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse Oct. 22 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* Felonious assault was reported Oct. 21 in the 4500 block of Bridge Park Avenue.
* A 48-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 21 at Interstate 270 and U.S. Route 33.
* A 22-year-old Columbus woman was arrested for disorderly conduct at 11:23 p.m. Oct. 20 in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive after she screamed and attempted to walk out into the street after police were dispatched on the report of a possible fight.
* A book bag, personal effects and other items totaling $231 were reported stolen at 10:30 p.m. Oct. 20 from a vehicle in the 6700 block of Village Parkway.
* Cash totaling $2,060 was reported stolen at 7:54 p.m. Oct. 20 from a building in the 3800 block of Hard Road.
* A 39-year-old Columbus man was issued a court summons for criminal trespassing at 8 p.m. Oct. 20 for holding a sign soliciting money on private property in the 3800 block of Bridge Park Avenue.
* Cash and jewelry totaling $11,176.20 were reported stolen at 5:51 p.m. Oct. 19 from a residence in the 8100 block of Summerhouse Drive East.
* A 37-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 19 at Emerald Parkway and Riverside Drive.
* A 35-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 19 at state Route 161 and Dale Drive.