The German Village area has experienced a high number of car break-ins recently.
According to Columbus Division of Police incident reports, at least 10 vehicles were damaged between 1:30 and 2:15 p.m. Oct. 29 in the Kroger parking lot, 150 W. Sycamore St. in the Brewery District.
Incident reports noted windows were broken and $5 was stolen during the incident.
Reports listed eight victims and no arrests, but an eyewitness stated there were more than 10 cars damaged and a laptop computer was stolen from his car, according to followup information requested from the police division.
Police said they are asking people to come forward and review the incident, which was caught on security cameras, emails said.
At 6:20 p.m. Oct. 25, at least two vehicles were damaged at the intersection of East Gates Street and Parsons Avenue.
A car's rear window was broken between midnight and 2 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 1200 block of Parsons Avenue.
Between 10 p.m. Oct. 27 and 10:45 a.m. Oct. 28, a vehicle was damaged in the 400 block of East Gates Street.
At 8:09 p.m. Oct. 29, a vehicle was damaged in the 1100 bock of Barrett School Alley.
At 7:43 a.m. Oct. 29, a vehicle was damaged in the 300 block of East Stewart Avenue.
In other recent recent incident reports from the area:
* Three cars were stolen from the neighborhood: a $1,000 Oldsmobile Cutlass, manufacturing date unknown, between 11:30 p.m. Oct. 28 and 5:30 p.m. Oct. 29 from the 300 block of East Frankfort Street; a 2018 Honda Accord Sport between 8:04 p.m. Oct. 29 and 5 a.m. Oct. 30 from the 300 block of Jackson Street; a Triumph Bonneville, manufacturing date and estimated value not listed, between noon Oct. 27 and 8 p.m. Oct. 28 from the 300 block of East Mithoff Street.
* A $250 drill and $100 toilet bowl cleaner and plunger were stolen from a residence in the 400 block of Reinhard Avenue.
The victims said they had video showing a suspect. Reports said it led to his arrest on charges of theft.
* Registration and insurance papers were stolen between midnight and 7 a.m. Oct. 28 from a vehicle in the 600 block of South Fifth Street.
* An $80 wallet, house key, identification and a credit card were stolen between 1:30 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 30 from a residence in the 300 block of Jackson Street.
The burglar also caused $500 in damage to the back door of the residence.
* Two cars were broken into between 9 p.m. Oct. 25 and 8 a.m. Oct. 26 in the 900 block of South High Street.
A $40 tool and $40 ice chest were stolen from one vehicle and a $30 pair of sunglasses was stolen from the other.