A purse valued at $80, three credit cards, $70 in cash and personal identification papers were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 1700 block of West Lane Avenue.
The time and date of the incident were not provided, but police reports said entry to the vehicle was gained by breaking out a rear window, causing $150 in damage.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* A woman in the 3500 block of Avignon Place reported the theft of jewelry from her residence.
She and her daughter told police they believed jewelry valued at $38,900 was taken. According to police reports, the victim suspected the theft occurred in May 2006, but she didn't tell her daughter the jewelry was missing until recently.
* Officials at Upper Arlington High School, 1650 Ridgeview Road, reported the theft of computer hardware valued at $900 between noon and 7:19 p.m. Nov. 19.
* "Household items" valued together at $1,400 were reported stolen from a Columbus condominium company's properties in the 1900 block of Mackenzie Drive between Nov. 5 and Nov. 26.
* Computer hardware valued together at $1,800 was reported stolen from a residence in the 2100 block of Farleigh Road between 11:15 a.m. Nov. 25 and 8:15 a.m. Nov. 26.
* Computer hardware valued at $1,000 and $72 in cash were stolen from a residence in the 2000 block of Ridgeview Road between 9:45 p.m. Nov. 25 and 6:30 a.m. Nov. 26.
* A glass panel valued at $50 was broken out of the front door of a residence in the 1900 block of Guilford Road between 3 and 5 a.m. Nov. 23.