Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277 or visit westervillelibrary.org.
Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277.
Spring I Storytime Sessions start the week of March 29. Registration is open for the 30-minute programs, including Preschool Storytime, Move with Music, Wonderworks and Yoga Tales. Call Youth Services or go online for details and to register.
* Read It before It's Published, 4 to 4:45 p.m., Thursday, March 12. Students in fourth and fifth grades can pick up an advance reading copy of an upcoming book to take home, read and then talk about at ARC: Advance Readers Club. Activity Center. Registration required.
* Teen Volunteer Training, 4 to 4:45 p.m., Monday, March 16. Ages 12 to 18. Learn to shelve books and help at library events. Bring a completed volunteer application to the Youth Services desk.
* iPad Tutorial, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Monday, March 16. Learn basic functions and pointers for using an iPad. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Cookbook Club, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 17. Take home Taste of Home: Casseroles and explore the recipes. Then bring your favorite dish to share while we discuss the book. Books are available at the Ask Here desk. Meeting Room A.
* Beta Books: A Read-It-First Teen Book Club, 4 to 4:45 p.m., Wednesday, March 18. Ages 12 to 18. Read books before they're published. Sign out an advance reading copy of an upcoming book in the Teen Center. Activity Center.
* Harry Potter Reading Club, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursday, March 19. This fifth meeting features Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. All ages (adults must be accompanied by their children). Activity Center. Registration required.