Columbus Musuem of Art free on Sundays
Visit the Columbus Musuem of Art for free this Sunday. Admission to the museum's permanent collection is free on Sundays, as is parking in the lot. However, it's $5 per person to see the Caravaggio exhibit.
It's a great way to spend a chilly afternoon and see some great contemporary and classical art.
The musuem is located at 480 E. Broad St. downtown.
The museum will be featuring a chance for visitors to learn anectodes and learn more about Caravaggio at 1 p.m. with its "Inside Story Tour."
For more information, visit www.columbusmuseum.org
• The Highball is tonight and admission is $5. Take some extra cash for parking and a drink or two and enjoy the fun outfits. This is a really fun event! Festivities start early today. For more information, visit www.highballhalloween.com.
• The Scare-a-torium is still taking visitors. It's located in the Dublin Village Center off Sawmill Road this year. There is a special Sunday Lights-On showing where admission is $7 for guests 13 years and older; children 12 and younger are $1. For coupons and regular pricing or jump in line tickets, visit the website at www.scareatorium.com
Metro Parks' weekend events
Several Metro Parks will be holding Sunday events:
• Battelle-Darby Creek Metro Park- Graveyard Hike at 2 p.m. Sunday, meets at Naturalist's Office. (2 mile off trail hike)
• Highbanks-Commit To Be Fit Healthy Hike 1 p.m. Sunday, meets at the Mansion. (2 mile hike)
• Slate Run- Halloween Tram Ride from 2-5 Sunday, leaves from Shady Grove area.