White truffle popcorn, courtesy of Richard Rosendale of Rosendales.
Serves 4-6 people
10 oz Popcorn kernels 4 oz Whole butter 4 oz White truffle oil Kosher salt 5 oz Canola oil
1. In a sauce pot add the popcorn with the canola oil and place over high heat with a cover.
2. Let the popcorn start popping and move the lid back just enough to let the steam out.
3. Shake the pan around a little to ensure even popping.
4. When the kernels have just about stopped, remove from the heat and take the lid off.
5. Melt the butter and truffle oil together and drizzle over the popcorn.
6. Season with salt and toss to ensure even coating of butter and salt.
7. Taste and serve