Brian Fox of Dublin was named to the dean's list for spring 2013 semester at Baldwin-Wallace University. To be named to the list, a student must have earned a 3.6 or better grade point average.
* Brian Fox of Dublin was named to the dean's list for spring 2013 semester at Baldwin-Wallace University. To be named to the list, a student must have earned a 3.6 or better grade point average.
* Mary K. Wilsbacher, a recent graduate of Dublin Jerome High School, has been awarded the 2013 PFCU Citizenship Award by Exploratory Studies at Purdue University. The $1,000 scholarship is made possible by the Purdue Federal Credit Union and recognizes strong community involvement, leadership and outstanding academic achievement of a beginning freshman.
Wilsbacher is entering Purdue as a freshman in Exploratory Studies this fall.
* Shannon Latsko and Seth White of Dublin were among the recent graduates of the College of Wooster.
Latsko, a graduate of Dublin Jerome High School, was a political science major. White, a graduate of Dublin Coffman High School, was a business economics major.
* Dublin resident Joseph M. Foglietti was named to the spring 2013 dean's list at Duke University.
An economics major, Foglietti is the son of Craig and Molly Foglietti of Dublin.
* Troy Balduf, Michelle Hoppe and Ashley Ruz of Dublin were among those graduating from the University of Findlay at its May 2013 commencement.
Balduf received a master's degree in business administration. Hoppe earned a doctor of physical therapy. Ruz received a bachelor's degree in pre-occupational therapy.
* The University of Oklahoma has announced its spring 2013 semester honor roll. Among those named to the list was Caitlin A. Bogenrief of Dublin.
* Kent State University recently announced the names of students recognized on its president's and dean's lists for the spring 2013 semester.
Dublin students who made the president's list are Kimberly Joya, Julie Young and Haruka Takabayashi.
To qualify for the president's list, full-time students must have a semester average of 4.0 and must have completed 15 or more letter-graded credit hours by the end of the semester.
Students from Dublin named to the dean's list include Rachel Barrera, Julian Endres, Jonna Huntzinger, Megan Jackson, Abigail Rosh, John Chao, Nicholas LaPointe, Emilia Radziszewski, Allison Willman, Ryan Holland, Kati Justus, Hilary Kent, Benjamin Neiger, Erick Nelson, Abigail Shaub and Lauren Speed.
To be named to the dean's list, full-time students must have achieved a grade point average of 3.40 or greater and completed 12 or more letter-graded credit hours.