• Police are investigating a reported rape that occurred at about 4 a.m. on Kingston Avenue.
• Electronic items valued at $1,850 and an automobile were stolen from a residence on Birch Bark Circle. Franklin County Sheriff's deputies found the car at Cooper Stadium in Columbus.
• A man told police that $1,920 worth of computer equipment and personal items were stolen from his vehicle while he ate at Smokey Bones restaurant on Stringtown Road at about 6:30 p.m.
• A man, 33, was charged with domestic violence, assault and operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Officers arrived at the Derby bar on Stringtown Road at about 2:30 a.m. on a call of a fight. The man had fought with another man over his girlfriend. At about 3:30 a.m. officers found the man still drunk. He reportedly had been beating his girlfriend. The man was given a summons to a Franklin County court and taken to jail.
• A thief allegedly stole $1,227 worth of stereo equipment from a man's vehicle at about 10 p.m. near the 3700 block of Gateway Lakes Drive.
• A man, 22, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated. An officer found the man's car stuck in the snow at about midnight off the side of the road in at the 3100 block of Broadway.