• A Hilliard man reported $500 damage to his vehicle windows by unknown person(s) on Hillcrest South.
• A 19-year-old Hilliard man was charged with corruption of a minor after it was determined he had a juvenile out past curfew with him on Jeannette Road. The 16-year-old was also charged with curfew violation and having an outstanding warrant as a missing juvenile.
• A 21-year-old Upper Arlington man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and an outstanding warrant following a traffic stop at the intersection of Cemetery Road and Leap Road.
• Jewelry, a TV and two video game systems valued at $2,850 were reported stolen from a Hilliard woman's Jeannette Road residence.
• A Hilliard man reported an altercation with a family member on Packard Drive.
• A Hilliard woman on Shire Cove Road reported an unknown person has used her debit card without her authorization.
• Hilliard officers recovered a stolen vehicle in the 5000 block of Hayden Run Road.
• A woman reported a man attempted to steal her purse on Wayne Street, and then fled.
• A Hilliard man on Portrush Avenue reported receiving unwanted and threatening e-mails through the Internet.
• A man reported the theft of a license plate from his vehicle while parked on Winterringer Street.
• A 37-year-old man was charged with possession of drugs and disorderly conduct on Main Street.