Marysville Police reports.
* A Creekview Drive resident reported her bike had been stolen.
* A West Third Street resident reported the theft of a laptop computer.
* A 35-year-old Marysville man was arrested for domestic violence.
* A Chestnut Street resident reported her son's bike was stolen after he left it unsecured at the Marysville Library.
* A customer at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported $200 was stolen from her mother's wallet while they were shopping.
* A 32-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with violating a protection order.
* A 13-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy reportedly stole items from a business on East Eighth Street.
* A resident on Allenby Drive reported her vehicle was stolen from the parking lot of a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A Grove Street resident reported prescription medication was stolen from her home.
* Employees at a doctor's office on state Route 31 reported medicine had been stolen overnight.
* A 26-year-old Milford Center man was arrested for OVI and weaving after the vehicle he was driving hit a light pole on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A resident of Allenby Drive reported gasoline was stolen out of her car.
* A resident of Rosehill Drive reported jewelry was stolen from her home.
* Employees at a business on Charles Lane reported the theft of a client's medication.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported a woman stole items from the store.
* A resident of South Walnut Street reported two girls assaulted her daughter when they got off the bus.
* A 14-year-old girl reported she was assaulted by an unknown girl on North Maple Street.
* A resident of North Maple Street reported items were taken from her vehicle.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* A 49-year-old London man was cited for failure to control after he lost control of his motorcycle and crashed in tje ditch at the intersection of Streng Road and state Route 38. He was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County.
* A resident in the 10000 block of Tuscany Drive reported copper wire was stolen from a construction site.
* A resident in the 20000 block of Pine Lane reported an 11-year-old boy was assaulted by another child approximately a week ago.
* A resident the 34000 block of West Mansfield Mount Victory Road reported numerous antiques and a television were stolen from her unlocked home.
* A 32-year-old Milford Center woman and s 34-year-old Columbus man were both arrested after a domestic dispute in the 100 block of East Center Street in Milford Center. The woman was charged with domestic violence and the man was charged with persistent disorderly conduct. Both were transported to the Tri County Jail.
A 27-year-old Richwood man was charged with obstruction official business after the vehicle he w as driving hit a guardrail in the 13000 block of Bethlehem Claibourne Road. According to sheriff's reports, he provided false information about his identity. He was transported to the Tri County Jail.
* The owner of a property in the 100 block of May Street in Magnetic Springs reported the back door was kicked in and four swords were stolen between July and Sept. 1.
* A 46-year-old South Charleston man was charged with OVI after a traffic stop near U.S. Route 42 and West Main Street in Plain City.
* A 27-year-old Unionville Center man was charged with domestic violence and transported to the Tri County Jail.
* A combine got stuck in a ditch and struck a gas meter, causing property damage at the intersection of state Route 4 and Tawa Road. Route 4 was closed in both directions until Columbia Gas employees arrived to shut off the gas.
* A 31-year-old Carroll man was arrested for OVI in the area of U.S. Route 42 and Jerome Road.
* A 22-year-old Dublin man was charged with OVI after a traffic stop in the area of U.S. 33 and Scottslawn Road.
* A 20-year-old Raymond man was charged with domestic violence after deputies were called to a residence in the 21000 block of Raymond Road. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail.
* A 25-year-old Raymond man was charged with domestic violence after deputies were called to a residence in the 27000 block of Fawley Road. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail.