A 25-year-old Forest Creek Drive man reported at 4:53 p.m. Aug. 16 he had been the robbed at gunpoint at 2 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 5000 block of Tamarack Circle East. He said men armed with guns approached him and demanded his $1,000 Jaguar, along with an $80 cell phone and miscellaneous items valued at $300.
* A 25-year-old Forest Creek Drive man reported at 4:53 p.m. Aug. 16 he had been the robbed at gunpoint at 2 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 5000 block of Tamarack Circle East. He said men armed with guns approached him and demanded his $1,000 Jaguar, along with an $80 cell phone and miscellaneous items valued at $300.
* A 24-year-old woman told police at 5:29 a.m. Aug. 16 she had gotten into an argument with a man in a motel room and when he struck her, she fled. The woman, who admitted she was intoxicated at the time, said she left behind a $400 laptop computer and $170 in cash when she ran from the room. Those items were gone when she got a room key in order to attempt to collect her belongings, the report stated.
* A 28-year-old Norton Road resident said she was in an establishment in the 5000 block of Sinclair Road at 1:15 a.m. on Aug. 18 when a man walked up to her, punched her in the head and then left.
* The owner of a business on East Dublin-Granville Road reported at 1:40 p.m. Aug. 15 he had been getting a series of strange telephone calls. He said the calls began on Aug. 9. He said they involve a recorded message referring to Buddha.
* An Ironwood Court resident said was writing down the license plate of a vehicle parked in her assigned space at 9:21 a.m. Aug. 15 when the driver got out and punched her in the hand, causing minor bruising.
* Two men, ages 31 and 67, and a woman, 23, reported they got into an argument with two other people at a bar on Busch Boulevard at 12:30 a.m. Aug. 14. The 31-year-old man said one of the two suspects bit him and tore his shirt while the a second suspect kicked out the taillight of the older man's vehicle, causing $100 in damage.
* An official with an elementary school Parent Teacher Association reported at 4:18 p.m. Aug. 14 that someone had taken $1 of the organization's funds for personal use sometime after June 1.
* A 46-year-old resident of Luxury Lane reported being robbed by a woman at 12:53 p.m. on Aug. 14. He said he the woman pulled him out of his vehicle, bit him on the left forearm and struck him in the head with a glass bottle, then took his wallet and $200 in cash. He suffered a laceration in the attack, police reports said.
* A resident of Scenic Bluff Drive reported a man threatened to shoot her and her children, and to shoot up their home, as well, on Aug. 13 at 3 a.m. The woman, 31, and a 49-year-old man also living at the same address told officers the man who made the threats also destroyed a $600 laptop computer and broke out the front window and door screen.