Oh, the SpaghettiOs.
Oh, the SpaghettiOs.
A Barnes Drive resident summoned police to her apartment building at 12:32 p.m. May 23 to report a food-related incident that took place the previous evening.
The woman said someone threw the canned pasta and cheese into her back patio area. Also, glue and syrup were poured on the front steps to her apartment, according to police.
She accused a neighbor with whom she's been having an ongoing dispute and also said that one of the people with whom she's been having a disagreement "did almost exactly the same thing approximately three to four months ago, which she did witness," the report stated.
Damage to the front door and rear patio was estimated at $30.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* The manager of a Morse Road pizza franchise reported one of the drivers was robbed in the 4600 block of Tamarack Boulevard at 3 p.m. May 23.
* A woman complained to police that she was pushed down the stairs of an East Dublin-Granville Road motel at 2:35 a.m. May 22. The Homestead Drive resident said she did not know her assailant.
* It was difficult to separate the victims from the suspects in an assault investigation May 19 at 2:32 a.m. The incident took place in a motel on East Dublin-Granville Road and involved four women and a man. One woman claimed she was trying to break up a fight between two of the others, only to find herself placed in a headlock.
The man said he was trying to break up a fight when the woman who complained of the headlock treatment punched him in the face. The other two said they punched, and were punched by, one another in the course of a fight.
All five had minor facial abrasions but declined medical treatment, according to the report. They were referred to the prosecutor's office.
* Flat-screen televisions, each valued at $200, were reported stolen during break-ins at three fourth-floor rooms of a Mediterranean Avenue motel at 10:07 a.m. May 19. The thefts occurred between 11 and 11:59 p.m. May 15, according to the special-duty officer working security at the establishment.
* A Slipper Rock Drive woman told an officer at 12:06 a.m. May 22 that she has been receiving threatening phone calls. She said the calls, which threaten her with physical harm, took place the previous day between 3:55 and 10:30 p.m. The woman said the caller is the girlfriend of one of her co-workers.
* An employee of Club Escape, 2210 E. Dublin-Granville Road, summoned police at 3:12 a.m. May 18 after witnessing a person throw a shot glass at the front window of the place, shattering it. While the alleged glass-hurler was gone by the time officers arrived, the report stated she had left her Ohio driver's license at the scene.