A Busch Boulevard woman reported she was robbed at gunpoint near her apartment at 3:21 p.m. July 27.

A Busch Boulevard woman reported she was robbed at gunpoint near her apartment at 3:21 p.m. July 27.

The woman told officers she was forced to give the gunman a $150 Virgin prepaid smartphone and a building key worth $10.

In other Northland-area police reports:

* A representative of a Connecticut-based marketing firm contacted police July 27 at 1:50 p.m. to report the theft of a $600 iPad from a work station in an office on East Dublin-Granville Road.

* A Port Clinton man thought he was being helped out by people he just met after his car broke down July 11 and he was forced to get a room at a Zumstein Drive motel.

Instead, after his new "friends" convinced him he needed to move to a different inn because the first one was full, he wound up losing his wallet, identification, cell phone and food stamp card. He filed a report, in which he named his supposed benefactors, at 7:37 p.m. July 19.

* A woman and two teenage boys told police they were attacked at the woman's Laurelwood Court home at 3:35 a.m. July 25.

They said their assailant initially threatened them and then struck all of them after they followed him into the garage of the home. The suspect sustained injuries in the incident; the report states he was treated at the scene by Division of Fire personnel, and that while he initially refused to go to the hospital, he subsequently changed his mind.

The woman and two youths were referred to the prosecutor's office.

* A menacing incident in which a 6-year-old boy was allegedly threatened with being struck by a car on Hampstead Lane was reported by the child's father at 11:48 a.m. July 25. The incident itself took place at 3 p.m. July 4.

According to the complaint, the father said witnesses told him the boy had been playing in the cul-de-sac when a driver pulled into a driveway, then put the car in reverse and drove toward the boy, slamming on the brakes hard at the last minute.

* A woman said her boyfriend beat her up at her East Dublin-Granville Road apartment at 1:30 p.m. July 26.