• A Landhigh Lakes Drive resident reported seeing two people he thought were "casing homes" at 3:43 p.m. According to reports, the resident of the 4100 block of Landhigh Lakes called police after spotting a suspicious vehicle the night before.
• A report of theft and criminal damaging was taken at 11:10 a.m. from a home in the 200 block of Watson Way. The resident told police that sometime between 9 p.m. April 24 and 11 a.m. April 25, someone broke his car window and took various items, causing more than $100 in damage.
• A theft from a home in 900 block of Bovee Lane was reported at 6:30 a.m. According to reports, a purse containing more than $250 in items was taken sometime between 8:10 p.m. April 24 and 6:30 a.m. April 25.
• A driver was cited with driving under the influence and reckless operation after a traffic stop in the 300 block of Vinwood Lane. According to reports, police at 8:25 p.m. pulled over a Mercedes for failing to stop at a stop sign, and subsequently charged the driver.
• A restaurant in the 3700 block of West Powell Road reported the theft of a power washer, valued at $499, sometime between 5 p.m. April 21 and 5:40 a.m. April 22.
• Police charged an individual with multiple violations, including driving under the influence and possession of drugs, after a traffic stop at 6:18 p.m. in the first block of North Liberty Street.