1. Whitehall at Grandview boys, Dec. 18 -- The defending MSL-Ohio Division champion Rams should have their first tough league test when they visit the Bobcats. The Rams were 3-0 overall and 2-0 in the league before playing London on Dec. 15 and the Bobcats are 4-0 overall and 1-0 in the league.
2. Olentangy at New Albany girls, Dec. 18 -- The Braves have been dominant in OCC-Capital Division play thus far, winning their first four league games by an average of 44.5 points. They are 4-1 overall and 4-0 in the league while the Eagles are 5-1 overall and 3-1 in the league.
3. Watterson at Hartley girls, Dec. 19 -- Just two games separated the top four teams in the CCL last season, and the defending-champion Eagles travel to Hartley for an expected tight battle. The Hawks are 5-2 overall and 1-0 in the league while the Eagles are 6-0 overall.
4. DeSales vs. Watterson boys, Dec. 18 at Otterbein -- Whenever these two CCL rivals match up, the game is always filled with intensity. The Stallions are 3-1 overall and 0-1 in the CCL while the Eagles are 1-1 overall and 1-0 in the league.
5. Pickerington North at Centennial boys, Dec. 21 -- Two teams off to strong starts will meet in this non-league contest. The Panthers are 4-0 overall heading into their OCC-Ohio Division game Dec. 18 at home against Reynoldsburg. The Stars were 3-0 before playing Linden-McKinley on Dec. 15. They also have games Dec. 18 at Columbus East and Dec. 19 at Upper Arlington.