Upper Arlington council agenda.
UPPER ARLINGTON CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE SESSION TENTATIVE AGENDA
MONDAY, MAY 2, 7:30 P.M.
LOWER LEVEL CONFERENCE ROOM MUNICIPAL SERVICES CENTER, 3600 TREMONT ROAD
1. City Attorney's First Quarter Report
2. City Manager's Update
3. Proposed Legislation To Authorize the City Manager to Enter into Contract for the Purchase of 404 Asphalt for the Streets and Utility Divisions
4. Proposed Legislation To Authorize the City Manager to Enter into Contract for Fire Safety/Public Education Coordinator Services for the Fire Division
ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
5. Proposed Legislation To Amend Multiple Code Sections C.O. 901.08 Curb and Gutter, Driveway and Curb Cut Permits, Fee, Relative to the Streets and Services Code; and 1304.02 Driveways Over City Property, Relative to the Building Code
6. Proposed Legislation To Amend C.O, 202.02 Imposition of Tax, Relative to the Revenue and Finance Code
EXECUTIVE SESSION LEGAL MATTERS
7. Executive Session Legal Matters
(a) Motion to go into Executive Session for the purposes of discussing Legal Matters
(b) Vote to go into Executive Session for the purposes of discussing Legal Matters (by roll call vote)
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO ATTEND ALL CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
Check out the city's "News, Meetings & Events" section of its web site, at www.uaoh.net for meeting agendas and summaries. Due to early newspaper publication, the above is a tentative agenda only. For complete information, call the office of the city clerk, 583-5030, after noon Friday. Upon request to the city clerk's office, special accommodations for people with will be arranged for any city meetings open to the public. Requests for special accommodations should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.