A burglary was reported between 11 p.m. Aug. 22 and 7 a.m. Aug. 23, at an attached garage on the 2100 block of Glenmere Road, according to Upper Arlington police reports. The resident reported accidentally leaving the garage door open, resulting in the theft of a $450 driver from a golf bag.
* A burglary was reported between 11 p.m. Aug. 22 and 7 a.m. Aug. 23, at an attached garage on the 2100 block of Glenmere Road, according to Upper Arlington police reports. The resident reported accidentally leaving the garage door open, resulting in the theft of a $450 driver from a golf bag.
* Between 7:30 p.m. Aug. 22 and 6 a.m. Aug. 23, a vehicle parked in the 2200 block of Glenmere Road was hit with green tomatoes and green peppers.
* A television valued at $500 was reported stolen between 10 p.m. Aug. 20 and 10 a.m. Aug. 21 from a residence in the 1800 block of Guilford Road. The TV had been left in an unlocked, screened-in porch, police reports said.
* Two juveniles were arrested for underage consumption of alcohol after a traffic stop at 8:48 p.m. Aug. 25 near the intersection of Chambers and North Star roads. The two had been passengers in a vehicle that was pulled over because of a loud muffler, police reports said.
* Between 10 p.m. Aug. 23 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 24, someone pried open the window of a vehicle parked in the 2200 block of North Star Road and stole a wallet, then used a debit card from the wallet at a gas station.
* A 35-foot ladder valued at $200 was reported stolen between Aug. 12 and Aug. 19 from outside a building in the 2100 block of Coventry Road.
* Between June 28 and Aug. 22, a silver tray valued at $3,000 and a punch bowl valued at $250 were reported stolen from a residence in the 1800 block of Upper Chelsea Road.
* At 10:42 a.m. Aug 22, a suspect described only as a white male was reported to have stolen 12 football jerseys, each valued at $49, from a business in the 1900 block of West Henderson Road. At 9:17 a.m. Aug. 24, police reports said the same person was seen trying to steal another 11 jerseys from the same business but left without them.
* A vehicle was broken into between 12:30 and 7:45 a.m. Aug. 23, while it was parked in the 1800 block of Roxbury Road. A makeup bag, prescription bottle and bag of clothing and shoes were reported stolen. The damage is estimated to be $300 and the stolen items valued at $620.
* Between 5:30 and 5:50 p.m. on Aug. 26, a window was broken on a vehicle parked in the 1800 block of W. Henderson Road, causing $300 worth of damage. A silver and black Coach diaper bag valued at $300 was stolen.
* More than $650 worth of tools were stolen at 1:06 p.m. on Aug. 24 from a business in the 3000 block of Kingsdale Center. A suspect described as a white male was seen running to a waiting vehicle and driving away.
* A GPS unit, briefcase, iPod and an interlocking device were reported stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 23 and 9 a.m. Aug. 24, from an unlocked vehicle parked near the intersection of Elmwood Avenue and Northwest Boulevard.
* About $1,000 worth of tools, audio recordings, office equipment, money and other valuables were stolen between 12:10 a.m. and 10 a.m. Aug. 24 from a vehicle parked in the 1900 block of Chatfield Road after someone broke a window, according to reports.
* Between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 24 and 8 a.m. Aug. 25, the right rear window of a vehicle parked in the 2600 block of Wellesley Drive was broken, resulting in $300 worth of damage.