The Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277.
The Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277 or visit westervillelibrary.org.
* Digging into the Past: Genealogy Series, 11 a.m. to noon Saturdays: June 1 -- Cornerstones of Genealogy; June 22 -- Internet Searches; July 27 -- Using Libraries Worldwide. Registration required. Presented by Franklin County Genealogical Society.
* Mud Madness, 2 to 3 p.m., Monday, June 3. Celebrate everything muddy with activities and crafts. Come dressed for a mess. Ages 5-8. Activity Center. Registration required.
* How to Download eBooks and eAudiobooks, 7 to 8 p.m., Monday, June 3. Learn how to browse and download thousands of free titles in this introductory class. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Dinosaur Family Program, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 4. Families can enjoy stories, activities and crafts about those critters who once roamed the Earth. Meeting Rooms. Registration required.
* Decorate a Mug, 2 to 3:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 5. Decorate plain mugs with ceramic paint markers, then enjoy games while the designs bake in the oven. Ages 12-18. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Tom Sparough: The Space Painter, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 5. Sparough will entertain with storytelling and juggling at this interactive family program. Activity Center.
* Discover Ohio Archaeology, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Thursday, June 6. View an extensive collection of Ohio artifacts with amateur archaeologist Mark Hersman, retired education specialist with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Meeting rooms. Registration required.