On July 19 between 12:15 and 1:15 a.m., two vehicles were entered in the 6900 block of Ravine Circle. Cash and a GPS were stolen.
• On July 19 between 12:15 and 1:15 a.m., two vehicles were entered in the 6900 block of Ravine Circle. Cash and a GPS were stolen.
• On July 19 at a business in the 300 block of West Wilson Bridge Road, a cashier's check for $73,000 was received for payment on an account. The business wired $71,900 of the payment to a suspect posing as a collector on a promissory note in Japan. The cashier's check was then found to be fraudulent.
• On July 20 between noon and 3 p.m. in the 800 block of Oxford Street, a lawnmower was stolen from the north side of a house during a rain storm.
• On July 21 at 12:20 p.m. at Rockwell Way and Abbot Place, two men were painting numbers on curbs without a permit. One was arrested and taken to the Franklin County jail after it was found he was wanted on traffic warrants in Columbus.
• Between July 22 and 24, graffiti was painted on a picnic table and two buildings in the 500 block of High Street.
• On July 22 or 23, an unsecured bicycle was stolen from behind a business in the 600 block of High Street.
• On July 24 at 4:49 a.m. at a house in the 400 block of Blandings Court, windows were smashed in a van parked in the driveway and in the front of the house. The act was caught on video, but the suspect was wearing a mask. Police assume it is the same person who did similar damage to the home three times in the past.